No products in the basket.
Every Cobra lawnmower has been expertly designed in the UK to cater specifically for the changing conditions of the British lawn. With exceptional performance and style, the Cobra RM46B petrol lawnmower is powered by a Briggs & Stratton 500 Series engine, is hand propelled, and has a rear roller for a traditional striped finish. The Cobra RM46B petrol lawnmower is equipped with a 60 litre fabric grass bag, ideal for collecting large amounts of grass clippings before the need for emptying. The grass bag on the Cobra RM46B is made from a robust, high quality fabric. This fabric enables a strong free flow of air which means that grass collection on this machine is even more compact and comprehensive.
* Briggs & Stratton 500 series – the 500 Series engine provides the best-in-class performance in this category of engines. It incorporates the latest engine design technologies ensuring optimal torque and efficiency, resulting in lower emissions. The 500 Series powers Cobra lawnmowers for gardens up to 600 square metres
* Cobra rear roller lawnmowers cut down to 15mm – with fully adjustable 10 cutting heights ranging from 15mm for a superb low finish, up to 75mm for tackling longer grass, choose the Cobra RM46B. All this is achieved by simply using the single height of cut adjustment lever which has been conveniently positioned next to the rear roller
* Traditional striped lawn – the rear roller series of petrol lawnmowers from Cobra all come equipped with a full width rear roller to help produce a traditional striped finish. The RM46B also gives you the ability to mow right up to the edge of flowerbeds and borders. The rear roller supports the lawn mower when the front wheels are in line with the border edge
* Robust high quality steel deck
* 10 cutting heights from 15-75mm
* Folding handlebar for easy storage
* Fuel tank capacity – 0.8 litre
* Wheel size – front 7″
* Collection system – direct collection