No products in the basket.
Chippers making light work of larger branches. With a powerful motor and a special noise-reducing blade system, the GE 150 processes thicker branches into chippings that are ideal for composting. A short, inclined feed chute and patented cloverleaf aperture make feeding effortless. Short, noise-reducing feed chute with patented cloverleaf aperture. Thanks to the patented sandwich-type blade unit, the shredding material is drawn in quietly and is optimally shredded with little kick-back and blockage-free ejection.
Garden shredders for chipping and shredding, VIKING’s powerful garden shredders effectively process everything that the garden produces in the way of natural raw materials such as tree, hedge or lawn cuttings. Hard branch material is chipped while soft organic waste and leaves are shredded. This forms the best basis for the creation of valuable compost and mulching material to help the garden really flourish.
* Electromechanical safety locking with large rotary switches to prevent the machine starting up when open
* Innovative switch with key pad and operating indicator
* Powerful motor with restart protector preventing the appliance restarting automatically after a power failure
* Large wheels and wide chassis for stability and easy transport
* Multi-Cut 150: noise-reducing blade disc with sandwich construction and reversible cutting blades