No products in the basket.
Cobra 19″ PETROL REAR ROLLER LAWNMOWER CORM48SPS
* Subaru EA190V engine. Subaru engines provide all the power your Cobra lawnmower needs. Subaru Industrial Power Products is the fourth leading engine manufacturer in the world, producing more than 1 million engines annually.
* A traditional stripe. Equipped with a heavy steel rear roller, the Cobra RM48SPS will create a traditional striped finish. The split differential drive prevents
slipping on damp ground and ensures the lawn won’t be scalped whilst turning. The RM48SPS also gives you the ability to mow right up to the edge of flowerbeds and borders. The rear roller supports the lawnmower when the front wheels are in line with the border edge.
* Shaft driven lawnmower. The high specification RM48SPS machine from Cobra is shaft driven rather than belt or chain drive, so it will cope easily with long periods of intensive use in the most challenging conditions.
* Fan assisted collection. Come rain or shine, the Cobra fan assisted collection system ensures a great collection every time. Even in the dampest conditions, the integrated fan works like a vacuum to further improve the collection of grass cuttings into the 70ltr collection bag. This fan assisted collection system is also efficient in the removal of other garden debris such as leaves.
* Blade brake clutch system. Cobra’s Blade Brake Clutch System allows you to stop the blades while the engine keeps running. With most traditional mowers, when you let go of the handlebar, the engine stops running and you have to restart the mower to continue. This can be a hassle, especially if you are bagging. Roto-Stop stops the blades from turning, but keeps the engine running. No need to restart the mower.