No products in the basket.
A mid-range chain saw with advanced engine technology, the STIHL MS 391 improves fuel efficiency by up to 20% compared to previous models, saving you time and money. An advanced anti-vibration system increases comfort during all applications, including felling trees, firewood cutting, storm cleanup and more. Fifty percent lower emissions compared to previous models – combined with an exclusive air filtration system that allows for fewer filter changes – make the MS 391 an environmentally conscious choice for professionals and serious users.
As part of a new platform concept design series of power equipment, the MS 391 allows for quicker, more streamlined serviceability from your local STIHL Dealer.
- Advanced engine technology (Low fuel consumption and reduced emissions/more power)
- Pre-separation air filtration system
- Advanced anti-vibration system
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers
- Side-access chain tensioner
- lntelliCarb™ compensating carburetor
Also avalible in 16″ and 18″ bars